CA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
Role and Responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for the regular closer as well as maintenance of all end to end accounting ledgers including monthly review of all account’s reconciliations and journal entries im Quickbooks.
2. Need to handle accounts payables, accounts receivables, treasury related transactions, taxation, General Accounting.
3. Must have working knowledge of all Statutory Compliances like GST, TDS, PF, ESI, and PT and reconciliations of same.
4. Responsible for preparing and processing of Monthly Payroll by taking inputs from HR Dept.
5. Should Communicate with US branch official and take care of all compliances related to Export of services.
6. All kinds of Bank activities including Bank online payments.
7. Reconciliation of vendor statements and correct discrepancies if any.
8. Verification of PO/SPO and process of advance payments.
9. Reviewing the vendor bills/invoices of it's accuracy and properness.
10. Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approvals prior to release the payment.
11. Coordination with Project/Lead Managers and HR Manager for proper inputs for MIS. And preparation of various MIS reports and variance analysis weekly and monthly basis as required by the management.
Qualification:- CA Semi Qualified / MBA / BCOM / MCOM
Experience:- 3 - 6 years (Preferably in Software Companies)
Work Location:- Madhapur, Hyderabad.
Interested candidates their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org