Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- This role provides a wonderful opportunity to learn the basics (“nuts and bolts”) of passive investment management and will provide a solid foundation to a career in this area of finance.
- The role would benefit from someone with an awareness of topical market trends and a desire to translate investment objectives into systematic and actionable index strategies.
- The role will encompass all elements of the index design lifecycle; including background research, client-engagement, data gathering, back-testing, and finalizing index methodologies.
- The role will also support our thought leadership program by contributing to presentations and research papers. Assist in portfolio back-testing and analysis on various investment themes and strategies to create research publications, blogs and thought-leadership pieces.
- Furthermore, given how complex and dynamic the industry is becoming the candidate will gain exposure to alternative data sets, sophisticated portfolio construction techniques, and a broad and robust range of quantitative methods in finance.
- Collaborate within the Global R&D team, as well as other functional groups, including Client Coverage, Product Management, Channel Management, Business Development, and Index Governance and Management.
- CFA charter holder preferable
- with 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Python, Matlab, and/or EXCEL VBA,CapIQ, Worldscope, Factset, Reuters, Exchanges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.