CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY- GDS – Solutions Team – Transition and Transformation Associate
As part of EY GDS Solutions Team, the Transition and Transformation Associate will be responsible for driving the transition and transformation projects by working with a team of associates and analysts.
We’re looking for a Senior Associate with expertise in Transition and Transformation Management to join the EY - Solutions Team. The incumbent is responsible for transition activities, project management, evaluating business cases and creating materials for the process.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Delivery of optimal and appropriate solutions to address business needs and requirements
- Contribute to the project stages of Discovery and Assessment, Project Preparation, Solution Design and Planning, Transition Execution, Testing & Pilot, Steady State Turnover/Implementation
- Review new and existing processes, resources and systems, making and overseeing any changes
- Understand scope and evaluate business opportunities
- Identify any risks regarding changes and develop strategies to overcome these
- Manage due diligence activities
- Manage, develop and implement the aspects of quality compliance and accuracy attributes
- Manage and ensure effective transition of process by scheduling project inputs, assigning resources and responsibilities
- Handle internal escalation as well as escalation from other teams in Global Shared Services regarding people issues or client issues.
- Providing effective solutions and guiding team members on various Functional issues
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Detailed background knowledge or hands-on experience in transition and transformation projects
- Sound working knowledge of general business processes and organisational framework, such as goals, strategy, culture and structure
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English
- Proficient at producing and presenting reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to set and meet objectives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Program Management tools such as MS Project, MS Planner etc.
- Familiar with SDLC, Scrum and agile frameworks and techniques for program management – PMP or Agile/Scrum certifications will be an added advantage – Basic Knowledge
- Good Knowledge of data analytics / visualization skillset (Tableau/ PowerBi) will be an added advantage
- Use of SharePoint platform - Basic
- Good Knowledge of Business Apps such as Power Apps
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A degree/post graduation in computer science or related
- Good to have exposure to RPA tools and DevOps
- PMP Certification, Scrum master, Lean Six Sigma is desired
- Advanced Excel Knowledge
Ideally, you’ll also have
- PMP Certification will be an added advantage
What We Look For
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY practices globally
What Working At EY Offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.