Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Onboarding of new clients for investment compliance by understanding the client requirements, interpreting the prospectus / investment mandate and extracting compliance restrictions to create a compliance rule matrix.
- Liaise with clients to obtain additional information that may be necessary from time to time to code compliance matrix into the compliance system.
- Perform annual review of compliance rules in the matrix by comparing them against updated prospectuses/SAIs.
- Research ad-hoc queries from compliance reporting team to determine if client portfolio is in line with the investment guidelines
- Liaise with coding team for maintenance of rules in the system to ensure accurate daily and monthly compliance reporting is disseminated to clients.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Investment compliance to translate client requirements into actionable items for internal teams and work with internal teams. (For example, changes related to how a particular derivative should be treated for Derivative Coverage testing or CFTC Testing or IRC)
- Identifies and analyzes operations risks related to current and potential business and recommends procedural changes as needed
- Adheres to Standard Operating Procedures and improvises Operating procedures where they do not fall in line with the process
- Ensures timely resolution of issues while keeping management informed of any potential issues.
- Responsible for performing daily processes accurately and in accordance with defined time frames and client requirements. May have daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, COEs and Business Unit (BU) Shared Service teams
- During the course of normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Participates on projects or committees within the department and/or with BU Shared Services, COEs and Client Operations teams.
- FRM (Financial Risk Manager by GARP) / CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) / CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment) are preferred with Overall experience of 4+ years.
Skills:- Ad-hoc queries, VBA