CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Exciting opportunities to join a fast-growing Internal Audit function at the prestigious London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG).
“LSEG is a diverse and truly global organisation which has grown materially in 2021, primarily through the acquisition of Refinitiv. As part of LSEG Internal Audit, you will have the opportunity to provide assurance and insights on the Refinitiv integration as well as business areas such as Capital Markets, Post Trade, Technology, Data and Analytics and the Group’s central functions.
In line with the Group’s expansion, Internal Audit’s scale is expanding too with a range of highly experienced audit professionals joining the function to complement our outstanding existing team as we build an Internal Audit function fit for LSEG’s new era. Be part of that journey!”
Supports the delivery of the Internal Audit plan by taking ownership for delivering components of audit engagements in line with internal audit methodology, thereby supporting the overall success of the Internal Audit Function.
Independently execute audit testing, deliver work paper, write the first draft issue for your section to time and quality meeting all methodology requirements. Proactively contribute to scoping of reviews.
Support the AM on any changes or risks that you have identified in the areas that you are responsible with recommendations for changes to audit plan for both the quarterly refresh and the annual plan (inclusions and exclusions) with drivers
- Conducts the planning of individual audit engagements, including the identification of key risks and controls to be audited and procedures to be performed.
- Owns testing, analysis and documentation of key and more complex business processes, risk, and controls including project managing individuals allocated to support delivery of given components of a wider / more complex audit project.
- Defines processes without precedent and performs specific but more complex audit procedures as required to complete the audit engagement.
- Ensures any colleagues workings on aligned sections of the audit follow the agreed audit procedures.
- Communicates results of audit work independently.
- Documents the conclusions from audit work performed.
- Confirms the factual accuracy of audit conclusions reached with stakeholders.
- Owns elements of audit engagements as agreed with engagement supervisors (Audit Managers and Senior Audit Managers).
- Degree or equivalent, and relevant professional qualification
- Part Qualified Internal Audit Qualification (IIA / CIIA) or Part Qualified Accountant
- Some relevant experience required in audit / assurance delivery
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced international organisation would be advantageous
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this
your rights and how to contact us as a data subject
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.