Accounts Payable Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Perform invoice processing, clearance of blocked invoices, and execute down payment in absence of executive
- Preparation of month-end reports and support to team lead for submission of month-end reports and analysis
- Reconciliation and clearance of open item in GR/IR account
- Rejection & Reissue
- Half Yearly ESG Updation to support completion of process mapping and documentation
- Resolution of all incorrect invoice processing within SLA
- Resolution of GSD queries within SLA
- Manual/salary / off system payments within SLA
- Recovery of all over/duplicate payments
- Review and closure of open PO
- Follow up for queries invoices to ensure clearance in 7 days
- Ensure SLA compliance and Accuracy
- Journal Parking
- Partner with Line Manager for Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on issues/escalations.
- Provide input to process improvement opportunity identification and analysis
- Gather and validate performance information
- Mentor to new joiners
- Active Back Up for TL for process Management
- Any Adhoc requirements for the AP process.
Qualification:- Graduate in Commerce, Qualified / Semi-Qualified Accountant with relevant experience.