Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- This position is responsible for managing & administration of the company Global payroll (Around 17 region payroll) and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly payroll activities
- Ensuring confidentiality of payroll data
- The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Manage certain time bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns
- Ensuring timelines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance • Ensuring Employee Benefits as per rules and regulations of income tax
- Adhering to the company policies and rules & regulations on payroll
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with Standardization of reports for better decision making
- Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll related ledgers, Vendor fees and matching the balances with Trail balance before closing books.
- Processing FNF settlement to exit employees. Ensuring their investments proofs are collected and same is taken care for tax computation.
- Remittance of all payroll related statutory payments on time
- Co-ordinating with various payroll vendor/Compliance vendor on all Payroll related compliances & ensure company is 100% compliances
- Responsible for publishing compliance dashboard on quarterly basis.
- Ensure Monthly accrual on Gratuity, Leave encashment, Statutory bonus, quarterly bonus etc
- Responsible for answering employee queries on Pf, TDS, Tax plan, ESOP/RSU etc.,
- Conducting Payroll Induction for new joiners
- Handling Payroll related audit with External & internal auditors thereby preparing Paysheet and Salary General ledger recon and explaining the variance,
- Co-ordinating with Finance payments team on all payroll related payments Qualifications.
- Bcom/Mcom/MBA with proven working experience as Payroll Specialist for 5 years.