Accounts Receivable Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Preparing MIS for management reviews.
- Performing AR monthly closing activities.
- Performing general ledger account reconciliation [AR accounts].
- Customer account review and take appropriate action/ follow-up with Business for resolution.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with business controllers.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce with 3 to 5 years of experience in Order to Cash process [O2C], covering Cash application, Bank reconciliation, customer master data, collection management, reporting and accounting.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP knowledge is huge plus.