Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
We are looking for a Senior Quality Analyst. Core to our culture, you will work in small, fast-paced teams in a challenging, technology-driven environment. You should always strive to provide our users with the best possible service as we place special emphasis on supporting our users.d always strive to provide our users the best possible service as we place special emphasis on supporting our users
- Perform call/email/chat monitoring and provide trend data to internal team members and managers .
- Use a quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Participate in design of call/email/chat monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates (if required) call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provide feedback to CX agents, team leaders and managers.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform additional tasks as data analysis and reporting as assigned on ad-hoc basis
- Login to manage live cases as and when required to stay updated with process and support business
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- The employee should have minimum experience of min 1 year and maximum 3 years as QA/Trainer on papers.
- A minimum of 1-year service in the current role.
- The application will be screened for eligibility criteria
- >2 years contact centre experience and Bachelor Degree a plus
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
Criteria for Applying - Good to have
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- High focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Good time management skills
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel and PowerPoint) or Google sheets.
- Bi-lingual a plus