CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution. Alongside world-class legal careers, Clifford Chance offers excellent opportunities in business professional functions that underpin its business operations.
We are a purpose-driven business with core values at the heart of everything we do, we actively demonstrate what it means to do the right thing both internally and externally. We want to create a space where everyone feels respected, included, valued and listened to and our values are demonstrated through our behavior. Our Code of Conduct is value based and embodies five Principles – Act with Integrity, Be Inclusive, Embrace Challenge, Speak Up and Act Responsibly.
We have an established presence in India for more than ten years, delivering value and supporting Clifford Chance offices across the globe in the areas of Information Technology, Finance, Business Research, Legal Support, Document Production, Project Management and Continuous Improvement. We have been certified as a 'Great Place to Work' in India for implementing people practices that foster collaboration and enable employees to reach their full potential. We are proud of the colleagues who work for us and of the service that together we provide, many of whom are experts in their own sectors. Join us and you will experience, first-hand, the one firm, one team approach that makes working at Clifford Chance so different.
A Senior Reporting and Analysis Manager will work for Net Zero 30 Programme (NZ30) team. The initiative aims to build and sustain a developing, complex and cohesive Programme with a crucial strategic objective: deliver ambitious science based targets to enable Net Zero by 2030.
- Activities for the Senior Reporting & Analysis Manager:
- Coordinating material and submissions for various external reporting frameworks, including, but not limited to, responsible business reporting, stakeholder capitalism metrics, client requests, science based target reporting, supporting annual carbon disclosure project submission, supporting annual sustainability assessment with EcoVadis, carbon foot printing reporting and climate related disclosures to other Public Environment Bodies.
- Engage with Senior Leadership members on discussions about specific topics related to Clifford Chance's submissions to Public Environment bodies.
- Joins together components of existing programme streams and works closely with the programme sponsor and Programme Manager
- Analyses new and emerging initiatives and developing technical aspects to the programme
- Prepares NZ30 programme team communications, updates and monitoring progress against targets
- Work collaboratively with the Communications / PR team to support firm-wide communications and external updates related to our NZ30 programme.
Skills & Experience
- A passion for the environment and abating climate change
- Effectiveness in working with a diverse and dispersed team of professionals:
- A clear and confident communicator (both written and verbal contexts)
- Deft at developing an internal network of contacts to collaborate with
- Proficient and comfortable in working with large data sets
- Precise attention to detail and accuracy
- Determined and organised in supporting a strategic programme
Advanced Excel skills
At Clifford Chance we understand that our true asset is our people. We believe that each and every one of us should experience an equality of opportunity and an equality of experience here. We are always working to develop and deliver the best and most innovative approaches to make that happen. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are therefore committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, color, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
We have a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks.
Clifford Chance, Delhi
Jun 3, 2022
Jun 22, 2022, 11:59:00 PM