CA, CFA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- The role supports a trading desk of a large Europe based investment bank with a corporate portfolio coverage spread across sectors.
- Monitor the assigned portfolio coverage through identifying relevant news pertaining to the coverage and write articles along with providing opinions on relative valuation movements
- Work on sector presentations comprising – Key trends in the sector, Valuation Views on capital structure, Bond spread levels, Pricing data
- Prepare credit tear sheets encompassing business profile analysis, recent earning performance, SWOT analysis and credit rationale
- Generate actionable trade ideas though a bottom-up fundamental analysis and relative value analysis and prepare trade notes
- Conduct detailed capital structure analysis by evaluating debt at different levels of seniority and calculating key credit metrics
- CFA/CA/MBA (Finance)
- with 3-6 years of industry experience.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts and calculation of key credit metrics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Independent and decisive mind-set.
- Ability to work under stringent timelines.