Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
• US GAAP account reconciliations for transfer pricing accounts, including US, UK, and India intercompany HQ allocation receivable/payables and associated P&L accounts.
• Manage electronic workpaper process. Assist in supporting data and workpapers and coordinate checklists for transfer pricing studies and documentation and ensure that all workpapers are stored appropriately.
• Manage and review the transfer pricing calculations (i.e. headquarters allocation charges, etc.), including gathering and reviewing all GL deliverables for accuracy and completeness, and ensure transfer pricing is invoiced, paid and, recorded in the general ledger appropriately
• Reconcile the indirect allocation account and ensure that all GL entries are booked accurately
• Gather all necessary supporting workpapers and prepare CbC reporting.
• Gather all necessary supporting workpapers and prepare the initial draft BEAT analysis.
• Assist in managing and reviewing all master and local country files. Assist in managing any separate country related party reporting.
• Plan and coordinate all process improvements, including any future software we may license. Review all input data flows to determine ways to automate them or improve the data quality for usage by the TP model(s).
• Provide support for local audits, whether tax or statutory
• Assist in managing the Transfer pricing department budget and tracking of actual spend to the budget in the necessary format, as requested by the Global Head of Tax.
• Looking for Chartered Accountant.
• A minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience working on tax matters including international taxation.
• Experience of working in shared service center supporting group tax team and international client assignments covering advisory and compliance.
• Demonstrate knowledge of accrual basis accounting.
• Working knowledge on various accounts reconciliations such as recon for tax accounts, deferred tax, investment accounts and transfer pricing accounts.
• Demonstrate interest in accounting and finance.
• Willingness to participate in multiple areas of tax and transfer pricing.
• Experience writing tax memoranda preferred.
• Proven ability to utilize standard business (MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge of accounting software applications a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills