CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
Commercial Banking IT is looking for a UI AngularJs Developer with skills and experience with Front end platforms who will be responsible for design, development and testing of Shared Services applications. This individual will work with an existing development team to create the new UI Application and maintain the existing UI platforms and provide production support. The candidate will be accountable for design, development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support. The candidate will develop and test new interfaces, enhancements/changes to existing interfaces and new reporting capabilities.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Analyze and interpret requirements from Architecture and the User-centered Design Team
- Ensure consistency with established software development architecture
- Introduce new technologies and best practices as needed to solve business problems
- Serve as an integral member of the development team to create practical solutions in Agile/DevOps environment
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field with preferred focus on Information Systems with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Minimum 5+ Experience in Experienced writing scalable codes in Angular 2+ and use Typescript for the development
- Proficient in front end web development
- Experienced in CSS pre-processor like SCSS and LESS
- Have experience in CSS3 animation
- Have experience in various angular UI tools including angular material and NgBootstrap
- Nice to have experience in AG-Grid for data manipulation
- Experience in ES6 and the features like arrow functions.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git)
- Interest to learn or knowledge of server side Java
- Strong development discipline and adherence to best practices and standards.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to 12
- Demonstrated independent problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems.
- Must be able to communicate complex issues in a crisp and concise fashion to multiple levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization and across multiple locations.
- Financial Services and Commercial banking experience is a plus.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.