Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Perform Daily Bank Reconciliations.
- Prepare and post approved Journals from Local finance in ERP
- Perform month end activities ie. accruals, clearing bank open items, suspense accounts clearance.
- Perform fixed assets accounting and reporting.
- Prepare Balance sheet reconciliations and analyse, research and clear Open items
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting of results.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to all local statutory and corporate policies
- Intercompany reconciliation - followup, accounting, clearing old items
- Substantiate financial transactions posted through review and audit of supporting documentation.
- Should be able handle and coordinate with the onshore team on queries and other request raised.
- To act as Back up for some of the critical activities during team members absence.
- Support Audit and ensure timely response and submission of documentation to auditors.
- Updating of Process documentation
- Graduation/ Post-Graduate in finance and accounts which provides skills to understand financial processes. Preferably B.Com /M. Com/MBA in finance
- 5-7 years of experience in general accounting.
- Good Skill in Bank Reconciliations, Fixed Assets, Journals, month end reporting and reconciliations.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Principles of financial accounting
- Time management
- Systems analysis
- Good knowledge in MS excel.
- Experience in Oracle.