CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Preparation for response for audit observations, propose CAPAs, take consent of SMEs for identified actions.
- Track the activity related to audit and response and share update to management till implementation
- To prepare the Quality Risk Management (QRM) for the equipment and process and track the proposed mitigation till implementation.
- Responsible for Change management (Change control); coordination with CFTs for impact assessment till approval.
- Good technical writing skills, and communication as well as presentation skills
- Science Graduate - BSc / MSc / BPharm / MPharm, etc
- Knowledge on AMPS, GQTS (Global Quality Tracking System), PDOCs (Pfizer Document Management systems) ; experience on EDMS is preferable
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from Sterile / Injectable Pharmaceutical background
Quality Assurance and Control