Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
• Responsible for developing and implementing an organization-wide system for data collection, compilation of quality information, and development of reporting formats.
• Functions as a resource to departments and process improvement teams in the areas of quality data management and statistical graphing.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive product/process improvements.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and quality improvement.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modelling to optimize fleet heath actions.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Understand technical detail and manage fleetwide field upgrade
• Create reports regularly to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ experience.
- Expert in SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics, Python/R/SQL, data mining, Tableau, PowerBI.