Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Responsible for, statutory and regulatory compliances under Direct and Indirect Taxes applicable to the entity from time to time.
- Responsible for ensuring correct calculation and timely submission of returns under the various Tax laws applicable to the entity from time to time.
- Responsible for preparing tax provision and other schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules
- Responsible to review changes in applicable tax laws and update management
- Responsible to undertake improvement projects in tax matters and compliances.
- Responsible for managing internal and statutory audits pertaining to tax compliances and audits by tax authorities.
- Managing the relationship with external consultants
- Developing appropriate systems/process to track refunds/ensure visibility on taxes paid/tax liabilities.
- Provide support for various projects undertaken by Corporate Finance of the on-going projects is Tax Optimization Project.
Qualification:- CA with Relevant exp post-qualification.