Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Within GSSO, the Senior Business Analyst role is a part of the Territory Planning & Analytics (TPA) team. This is an internal consulting team that partners with Gartner’s sales leaders to determine where, when, and how the company should direct its substantial investment in incremental sales professionals. You will be a key advisor to the sales leaders for specific regions and guide strategic and tactical decision-making regarding market opportunities, sales team design, and allocation of existing and potential clients across sales teams to maximize revenue. You will enable sales leaders to focus more of their time on developing their teams and driving results.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Gartner’s sales leaders to define growth needs and design optimal teams that align with corporate sales strategy to achieve that growth.
- Analyze internal and external data to identify trends and characterize market opportunity at various levels (e.g., region, industry, local area, company).
- Own and execute high-complexity analytical projects to analyze internal and external client, prospect, and market data to provide senior sales leaders information and advice to maximize sales revenue.
- Drive ad hoc analyses to facilitate decision-making for Gartner’s sales leaders and C-level executives.
- Independently and fully support one or more sales regions within Gartner to establish and share global best practices.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of management consulting experience required.
- Exceptional analytical skills, including high proficiency with Microsoft Excel, data analysis, etc.
- Experience of working with non-conforming data sets and generating analytical insights.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills to enable direct and frequent conversations with senior leaders in Gartner.
- Demonstrated ability to form relationships with and influence senior leaders.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and independently own project from start to finish.
- Post-graduation in management and business administration preferred
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +91-XXXXXXXXXX or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:65509
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy