Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Final Candidate, CPA
- Deal placement, Settlement and transmission management.
- Responding and actioning emails in a timely manner
- Investigating all reconciliation exceptions and keeping levels of rec items to a minimum.
- Identifying areas of risk for the team and ensuring mitigating controls are adopted and documented.
- Attending Fund launch and project meetings as a representative of the Collective Operations team
- Have an understanding of the life-cycle of CIS, from within an Asset Manager (front to back) through to the Transfer Agent and Custodian.
- Fund Launches – Oversee the fund launch process, ensuring tasks such as Transfer Agent account opening, signatory mandates are implemented ahead of launch. Any bespoke operating models are documented within Team procedures and checklists.
- Projects – Attending project meetings and ensuring the wider team and manager are aware of impacting pipeline projects. Implementing new models and procedures all the while ensuring risks are considered and challenged. Aladdin configuration must be completed ahead of deadlines and participation in testing where required.
- Due to the volume of continual change such as fund launches, new TA’s, monitor the capacity of the team and highlight where there are inefficient processes in place preventing scalability.
- Second checking colleague’s work.
Qualification:- Degree in Commerce with 7-12 years of relevant experience. CA, CMA, CPA is a plus.