CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter and work in a complex, divers and global environment ?
Are you abreast of the latest technical offerings in the Industry?
We're looking for someone like that to:
- act as technology researcher in context of application migrations
- Self-learner and should be able to work with minimal supervision
- continually be growing once’s own craft, learning new tools/technologies by doing POCs, and sharing techniques across migrations and applications communities
- Support vendors in solving technical issues of different technologies in migration activities
- Perform code review, artifact package review for apps that are being remediated.
- work with cross functional teams globally
- passionate about being part of the latest technologies
- willing to join a young agile global teamlead resp. coordinate, design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions
You’ll be working in the Application Adoption Factory team based in India. We are a global team of 700+ migration and transformation specialists providing architectural review, planning and execution services to a growing list of migration and transformation programs across line of businesses in UBS.
We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are innovative and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views, opinion and mindset play a major role in the team.
Technology - End of life/ Tech debt reduction by adopting the latest technologies is our key business. We deliver the Target architecture & create plans to on behalf of multiple programs and to meet multiple objectives.
- Ideally 4-7 years of hands-on experience in java technologies, frameworks and should be ready to take up migration issues of any other technologies as challenge and help vendors in fixing them.
- Experience with DevOps practices, CI/CD GitHub, GitLab, build tools ( ant, maven, gradle etc.) and its working knowledge.
- Experience on MS Azure is desirable (although not mandatory) but it will be a huge plus
- Experience in Java/Unix based solutions, web applications architecture, db, ssl, messaging, configuration, and maintenance
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills
- Strong partnering with vendor teams in global location
- Basic knowledge of databases Oracle , PG-SQL, Azure SQL ( not mandatory)
- Working with and contributing to teams with diverse skillsets
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.