CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Transactional Tax Executive
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This is a Transactional Tax Executive role, reporting to Manager and will be a part of GBS located in Bangalore . Provide tax expertise in the area of capital structures, legal structures, cross border reorganizations, transfer pricing, intra-group arrangements, tax accounting and reporting or any other tax matters as well as tax strategies that reflect overall strategy and global initiatives.
- Working experience in India Tax, responsible for correct and accuracy working of tax liability, filing of tax returns, payments. (GSTR-1, GSTR3B, GSTR2A, ITC-04, DRC-03, Annexure-1 & 2).
- Mapping of Tax GL accounts, Clearing of Tax GL Accounts, and audit compliances as related to domestic as well as overseas countries.
- Experience in preparation of SoP, process flow , work instructions, Business Understanding.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in India GST.
- Must be flexible in working for any shift timings.
- Should have problem solving ability as he/she will be responsible to resolve functional tax issues with respect to domestic as well as overseas countries.
- Should have good working experience in SAP /MS Office
- Should have Good Presentation, communication, listening and execution skills.
More about us
ABB Finance is a trusted partner to the business and a world-class team who delivers forward-looking insights that drive sustainable long-term results and operates with the highest standards. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning. #LI-Onsite