CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Join our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Subject Matter Expert on a permanent basis based in Chennai.
What We Do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Advise on and lead the design and delivery the Treasury Systems Strategy for Group Treasury and Global shared services;
- Responsibility for the development and execution of relevant projects which will improve and enhance Treasury operations, systems, and processes;
- Build strong relationships with the key business stakeholders by providing potential alternatives to their requirements;
- Responsibility for managing treasury systems support and ensuring a high level of service is provided internally to stakeholders, within specific timelines;
- Drive strong problem management & deep-dive for root-cause analysis to ensure long term downward trend in incoming tickets;
- Actively collaborate with super-users during system upgrades;
- Support in resolving all compliance & audit-related non-conformances related to Treasury systems;
- Train users & help push adoption of standard functionalities and keep training documents up to date;
- Proactively hunt for inefficiencies & drive continuous improvements;
- Ensure to keep-up the vitality of the design & process documents;
- Prioritize and deliver key enhancements. Keep track of the delivery date and continuous follow ups with the vendors. Update status to key stakeholders through dash boarding and intelligent reporting;
- Manage interaction with vendors and monitor vendor performance after completion of the deliveries with respect to quality, schedule, deliverables & cost;
- Maintain and set-up interfaces between the different applications;
- Management of the various application vendors to include banks, systems developers and outsourced service providers, as well internal operations;
- Responsibility for support in execution of Treasury workflows, i.e. payments, investments, settlements, foreign exchange dealing and cash management, etc.
- Support the development of a best in class, agile and scalable payments infrastructure, payment gateways solutions and supplier payment gateways (AP, treasury, payroll)
- Accountability for the support and maintenance of Treasury system reports and the design and delivery of new reports;
- Contribute to the on-going development and communication of Group Treasury policies, procedures and documentation;
- Participating in cross function tasks as required.
The above is an outline of key duties and accountabilities, rather than an exclusive or exhaustive list of responsibilities. The post holder is expected to undertake any tasks which may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position.
The postholder is expected to adhere to The 9 Lifesaving Rules and the Petrofac Values and Behaviours.
Support company cost saving initiatives and optimisations
Strong analytical & root-cause analysis skills
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, or university in computer science or a related discipline . P G in Management is desirable
- Understanding of Oil & Gas field services business practices
Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum 8-12 years of working within professional, enterprise level IT Organization
- Experience in administrating Treasury business systems;
- General IT Skills, relevant expertise to manage and deliver IT Support.
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop relationships, especially with geographically disbursed teams.
- Strong problem-solving capability with proactive and logical approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with leadership team, stakeholders, third parties and clients.
- Keep abreast of market developments and proactively apply these within the business
- Should have working / process knowledge of Treasury integrations with 3rd party applications.