Audit (US GAAP/ UK GAAP/ IFRS)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Qualified
▪ Prepare and / or review audit Workpapers, financial statements, footnotes, agreed upon procedures and other attestation engagements.
▪ Perform the auditing procedures in accordance with firm standards and in accurate, thorough and timely manner.
▪ Perform and / or review Financial Statement Audits of US Real Estate Projects Entities using US GAAP.
▪ Preparation and / or review of financial statements and issuing Audit report.
▪ Perform and / or review agreed upon procedures and issuing Audit report.
▪ Should recognize and resolve potential and /or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting US if necessary.
▪ Manage multiple clients/projects/offices at any given time.
▪ Liaison with US counterparts in a timely fashion of any issues, work status, scheduling conflicts etc.
▪ Effectively handle and delegate work to the team. Responsible for subordinates activities and chargeability.
▪ Actively participate in Companies internal development programs, including staff training courses.
▪ Work closely with management and alerting them of any issues, constraints, challenges etc that may arise during the course of the work.
▪ Should be willing to travel oversees to cater to the business needs of the company.
▪ Chartered Accountant/ Semi qualified CA/ Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting with 5-8 years’ experience in Internal Audit, Financial accounts, fund flow and cash flow.
▪ Having good Internal audit and Statutory audit experience.