Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Valuation Services: Validating Traded Security prices on a daily basis (Fixed income/Bond/Equity/Derivative).
- Pricing: Exposure to research of Pricing of Fixed income, Equities Securities using Bloomberg, IDC and other vendor sources.
- Security Classification: Classify securities on Annova as per their Asset classes along with country/sector using various data vendors.
- Challenge and Query vendor for Tolerance breached securities.
- Act as a liaison between custodian, internal operational teams, and external audit firms.
- Provide all deliverables to internal and external parties in a timely manner as well as participate in the review of audits.
- Review securities stale prices.
- Coordinate with the Onshore SME for any data discrepancy issues or client escalations that needs additional support and guidance.
- Take ownership in following the audit & Quality controls.
- Proactively work towards efficiency, Be Flexible and adaptable as per the business requirements.
Qualifications:- MBA in Finance with 1 to 2 years related experience.