CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Wealth Development Team as Vice President -Market Insight
- Responsible for developing the INM’s Wealth Insights offering and drive wealth insights adoption.
- Create a portfolio of insights reports for customer engagement and become the main source of the expertise knowledge, insights and enabler for the growth
- Support synergies with D&A, Marketing, Regulatory compliance, Legal and Digital team around Wealth Insights
- Understand the objectives and needs of our clients and sales staff and support them with timely and high-value actionable wealth Insight reports
- Work with key stakeholders across Global, regional and market teams for the betterment of the business and customers
- Planning and executing end to end Insight report launch starting from the ideation stage to governance approvals to product launch to marketing activities.
- Implement product strategies to increase engagement across segments, enhance share of wallet from existing customers
- Coordinate with external stakeholders from partner AMCs to conduct events to help the frontline staff stay up to date on the market developments to help them engage meaningfully with our clients
- Stakeholder management is a key to the role requirement both global as well as local. Strict adherence with Group strategy/policies, managing approvals/changes & maintain operational controls
- Role holder will deliver this through proven knowledge of the supported business areas, demonstrating a strong understanding of external and internal factors impacting the business and customer needs both now and in the future, and an ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships across the matrix
- To be open, connected, and dependable and act with courageous integrity at all times. Full compliance with internal policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Master degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 5 years of solid experience in the investments area
- CFA preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Indian and global financial Markets
- Strong compliance sense to external regulatory requirement and internal guidelines
- Strong motivation, commercial awareness and communication skills
- In line with HSBC Values, it is our endeavour to harness and promote a culture of transparency and openness. Regarding this particular opportunity, a suitable candidate who can fit this role is available and the role is being advertised on the IJA to encourage fresh applications across the bank. All the applications received will be evaluated on merit before the final decision is taken
Link to Careers Site: Click HERE
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India