CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Technical lead role having hands on experience build java based web applications. Should have good experience managing a team and should be able to independently
execute projects partering with local and global teams.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA with 12 to 16 years of IT experience having good communication skills
- Experience with key concepts of RESTful APIs architecture and development
- Experience in web application development using React or Angular
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design of scalable, cloud based solutions. Proven track-record of design and technical accomplishments
- Ability to quickly pick up existing concepts and employ new techniques
- Solid track-record of working with partner teams and managing dependencies
- Strong problem solving and communication skill (including upwards communication)
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.