Work from Office
- Responsible for overall Finance and Accounts function.
- Responsible for all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
- Work closely with upper management to ensure that budgets and financial targets are met.
- Providing commentary for budget vs. actual result variations.
- Annual Preparation and Finalisation of Accounts under IND AS Monthly MIS reporting data
- Monitoring on day to day activity in the area of finance and Account Ledger scrutiny Fixed assets accounting.
- Review Monthly closing of books Liaison with Internal and External auditors Conducting financial analysis including ageing, variance analysis and financial statement review
- Drafting and updating accounting, finance and management policies and procedures
- Handling complete accounting and reporting of Organization for India
- Funds Management both at Corporate and Company Level
- Develop, implement and review of financial and administrative controls in order to attain accurate and complete financial controls.
- Preparation of monthly MIS Report.
- Payables and receivables ageing analysis, reconciliation on agreed frequency basis.
- Any other reports required from time to time.
- Month end close accounting, managing the financial accounts for the business and product area. Also close the quarter and year end accounts.