Work from Office
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more careers.bms.com/working-with-us.
BMS Hyderabad is an integrated global hub where our work is focused on helping patients prevail over serious diseases by building sustainable and innovative solutions. This important science, technology, and innovation center will support a range of technology and drug development activities that will help us usher in the next wave of innovation. Position Summary Bristol Myers Squibb is seeking an experienced Data Protection –Insider Risk Analyst to be a part of our data security and data loss prevention program. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of strategies to protect BMS sensitive and confidential data, while also ensuring compliance with industry regulations and standards. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Data Protection and will be a member of the Data Protection team in the Hyderabad office. The position will be expected to coordinate with stakeholders in the US and globally. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in data security and DLP, with a strong background in cyber security, risk management, and compliance. If you want an exciting and rewarding career that is meaningful, consider joining our diverse team! Key Responsibilities A. Functional and Technical
- Review, document, triage, conduct investigations and escalate DLP alerts where necessary.
- Review, action and escalate notifications related to violations against BMS DLP policies.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards such as GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA.
- Develop metrics related to the data protection program’s status, performance, and maturity.
- Stay current with industry trends and advancements in data security and DLP technologies and make recommendations for improvements to existing systems. Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information security, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in data security and DLP, with a capable background in cyber security, risk management, and compliance.
- Familiarity of industry regulations and standards such as GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate risks and suggest controls to mitigate those risks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience investigating and participating in incident response efforts related to DLP.
- An understanding of data security and DLP technologies, including encryption, data loss prevention, and access controls.
- Experience with security incident and event management (SIEM) systems and principles.#HYDIT
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.