Work from Office
We are looking for a detail-oriented accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The accountants responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Maintaining records of accounts for the purpose of making preparing periodic reports around.
Desired candidate profile
- Must possess good communication and should be proficient in English.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be reliable.
- Immediate joiner.
- Preferred knowledge of UK Accounting Standards.
- Preferred proficient in SAGE Accounting software.
- Experience required minimum 2-5 years
Education: Bachelor’s / master’s degree, Accounting, Finance or relevant / CA / ICWA.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kudlu Gate Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560068, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)