Work from Office
Company 3/Method Inc is seeking Assistant Manager Accounts to support financial and compliance activities of our Pune locations. You will be responsible for overseeing the financial and compliance activities, such as Accounting, Auditing and Taxation of the company.
- Working with the reporting Manager and team to ensure timely compliance w.r.t. payments & regulatory compliances relating to TDS, GST, GST reco with GSTR-2A, quarterly TDS returns, Audit schedule, issuance of Form 16A, etc.
- Ensuring timely preparation and correct filing of monthly / quarterly TDS & GST working & remitting the taxes within the prescribed timelines.
- Ensuring timely and correct filing of monthly and annual SEZ compliance incl. SOFTEX, MPR reports, SERF, etc.
- SEZ endorsement, coordinating with SEZ consultant & SEZ specified officer, etc.
- SEIS working & application incl. liaison with SEIS consultant.
- Managing company Fixed asset register (FAR) incl. capitalisation, monthly depreciation run, asset retirement, etc. Also preparing Depreciation working as per Income tax Act.
- PO related MIGO, MIRO, Open PO report, AFE creation & utilisation, etc.
- Assist reporting manager & team in handling various Audits – Statutory, GST, any departmental audit, etc.
- Liaise with the Group, Internal and Statutory auditors to provide them with timely and accurate information requested.
- Various other accounting & FAR related task –Year-end compliances, group audits, US tax pack, etc.
- Identify, measure and record all business transactions relating to above function.
- Collaborating with other accounts & finance team members on activities/projects connected within the overall framework of India finance team.
- Experience in SEZ compliance is must.
Inter CA (02-05 years) / M.Com / B.com graduate (06-08 years) with relevant years of experience respectively.
Following Professional Traits Are Necessary Requirements
- Energetic individual with the desire to push boundaries to achieve results.
- Ability to manage the function with minimal direction.
- Candidate from ITES/ Media/ Entertainment / Service Industry background will be added advantage.
- Experience in MNCs will be an added advantage.
- Required Excellent Analytical Skills and Master in MS Excel.
Dynamics 365/ SAP, Accounting, Internal, Statutory Audit, Direct, Indirect Tax Compliances, SEZ compliance.