Work from Office
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world - come find yours.
Contact Centers assist customers with travel concerns, administer refunds, handle flight recovery, conduct quality assurance checks, and more.
Job overview and responsibilities
Responsible for operations administration of call and email support, primarily for Cargo line of business, but may be required to real time manage other work functions as needed. Individual works closely with Cargo and Operational leadership to provide the best service to internal and external customers.
- Proactively monitor call and email ASA for KPI and regulatory compliance
- Adjust workflow for department, team or individal as defined by Cargo Playbook
- Complete data analysis, operational and ad hoc reporting
- Alert Central Operations and appropriate stakeholders to operational irregularities
- Support transition to Central Operations 24/7 coverage to CSC
- Support operational aspects of other Contact Centers line of business as needed
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- 5+ years commensurate experience
- 2-3 years of previous CRM or workflow administration
- 2 years in operations or analyst role
- MS office
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Capable of working independently as well as with a team
- Ability to handle multiple, diverse tasks in a high stress work environment
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize
- Problem-solving ability
- Good analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Bachelors degree
- 2-3 years of previous experience in Salesforce or KANA administration
- Preferred CISSP, CISA, or CISM
- 5+ years in both CRM or workflow administration and operations or analyst role
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT