CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
This is support activity to Investor reporting, quarterly financial reporting package preparation, product management, FP&A and validation of various metrics. Includes supporting on property level testing, financial rollover, obtaining property confirmations, data uploading to various management information and reporting systems and reporting. Should have at-least 3 to 5 years experience in accounting, finance, audit, real estate accounting, asset management or fund accounting.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Understanding of returns IRR and Time weighted returns
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of debt and equity at property level
- Excellent excel skills required. In addition VBA and macro writing skills preferred.
- Download information from various database or support systems
- Support and work with “performance teams” and for their deliverables
- Work with Portfolio and Product Management teams
- Support research team on obtaining data from various third party data providers
FSA Training and Competence (UK Only):
Covered by FSA Training and Competence?
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment.
- Hours may include evenings and/or weekends and may include 24 hour a day on call support by pager and/or cell phone.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Graduate or MBA in finance with outstanding academic achievements
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in finance, accounting, real estate, fund administration
- Experience in Asset Management or fund administration or fund accounting is advantage
- Must have strong interests in developing a career in the financial markets
- Excellent accounting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, flexible and forward-thinking; result oriented
- With high learning ability and positive curiosity
- Independent; the ability to take on responsibility as a team member
- Expertise in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in B.Com or MBA in finance is preferred.
Competency Requirements – Invesco Core:
- We are passionate about our clients’ success
- Working together, we achieve more
- We believe in the continuous pursuit of performance excellence
- We earn trust by acting with integrity
- People are the foundation of our success
Competency Requirements – Leadership:
- Makes sound decisions
- Motivates and engages
- Develops others
- Builds and executes realistic plans
- Shows drive and initiative
- Shows adaptability