Work from Office
• Exposure to Order To Cash Process (Billing, Collections and Cash Application) is mandatory.
• Maintain up-to-date billing system.
• Generate and send invoices to customers.
• Follow up on timely collection with customers and escalate to internal/external stakeholders in case of
delays in payment.
• Apply payments to open invoices.
• Perform customer account reconciliations.
• Monitor/Review customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
• Preparing and reviewing AR aging.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries.
• Liaise with GL/Accounting team to ensure accurate AR balances are reflected in GL control accounts.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in collections, AR and/or billing.
• Must have basic accounting skills to be able to research accounts and aging reports.
• Experience working on aged accounts in a B2B environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.
• Knowledge of collection techniques, policies, procedures and principles of credit and collections.
• Must have creativity, ingenuity, and flexibility to adapt to each customer situation in an unscripted call.
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and resolve complex problems with minimal guidance.
• Demonstrate career progression and skill growth.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in an accounting and/or finance-related field.
• Peoplesoft experience will be handy
Work Hours: Starting 5:30 PM