Audit & Control
Work from Office
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re looking for Senior Consultant with expertise in Internal Audit to join the leadership group of our EY-Consulting Risk Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and a global team whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key role and responsibilities
- Executed multiple internal audits engagements independently and as part of the team, while working directly with the Client/Onshore stakeholders
- ERP knowledge (SAP), In-depth risk analysis of various ERP system, GRC tool understanding, ITGC
- Sustainability and ESG related skills
- Extensive experience in leading and training team for carrying out multiple internal audit engagements
- Experience of conducting audits for Clients in at-least 2 of the following sectors/industries:
- Health care / Life science / Insurance companies
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications – Platform driven companies, aggregators, etc
- Education sector / Universities
- Oil & Gas
- Understand the client’s business & related industry issues / trends
- Develop strong working relationships with the client and onshore client teams
- Maintain excellent rapport and proactive communication with the client
- Independently execute internal audit engagements while working back with client and Onsite teams
- Support client and onsite client teams in developing scope for internal audit, process and compliance reviews
- Identify process gaps and accordingly provide recommendation in areas requiring improvement based on the clients business process and industry practice
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions and actions
- Communicating to appropriate audience the audit scope, protocol, status, issues, risks and recommendations via written reports and presentations
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
- Demonstrate application and solution-based approach to problem solving while executing client engagements and documenting working papers
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate on a timely basis
- Mentor and coach junior team members, enabling them to meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Participate / support business development initiatives
- Support multiple innovation initiatives to enhance existing solutions
Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional command on spoken and written English
- Globally mobile and flexible to travel to onsite locations
- Highly analytical, organised and meticulous consulting skills
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting, or similar work experience in similar industry, Big 4 preferred).
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite, data analysis & validation
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.