Work from Office
Responsibilities : -
- The candidate will have the ability to collaborate with others, the ability to manage projects and processes, and the ability to multi-task.
- Work closely with compliance, technology, and business personnel, and would be expected to quickly gain an understanding of the firms businesses and the rules and regulations under which the firm operates.
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies and identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Analyzes business data, providing assessments of trends, identifying and explaining variances from goals
- Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training) and User support post production Go Live.
- Designs develop and implement business intelligence dashboards and reports to facilitate data review and analysis
- Proactively analyzes trends, causes, and variances
- Develops database logic to extract and transform required information for reporting or data migrations
- Experience working on BSA/AML related Compliance projects, specifically on Know Your Customer (KYC),
- Customer Risk Rating (CRR) systems is a must.
- Over 5+ Years of Experience in Banking and Finance domain.
- Good knowledge of Project Management Life cycle, SDLC specifically in software Requirements analysis, design, development, preparation of test plan, and test cases.
- Strong understanding of US PATRIOT Act, Fin CEN CDD Rule, BSA / AML requirements (e.g. CIP requirements; difference between CDD and EDD; etc).
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Relevant Client On boarding experience and appreciation for due diligence operations and on boarding applications / systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with business front office and global functions colleagues.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Preferred qualifications : -
- Experience in business banking or institutional KYC/screening for all type of client entities, like but not limited to individual, sole proprietor, partnership, trusts, private
- and public limited companies and collective investment schemes.
- Outstanding analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- Strong Microsoft skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in SQL including creating SQL queries on demand , extracting data using SQL and reporting.
- Ability to work independent and yet still be team-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be assertive
Interested can contact 9082169379 OR email resume to email@example.com