Work from Office
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We are looking for experienced SAP S/4HANA Financials Consultant with excellent knowledge of financials and controlling.
- SAP consulting experience including customer facing implementations, roll outs & expert advisory assignments in S/4HANA environment.
- Candidate would be expected to independently work as an expert in the financials consulting domain.
- Ability to lead a team of consultants and underwrite solution delivery without escalations
- Candidate would be expected to participate in customer workshops and manage scope and customer expectations
- Professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/CMA/MBA Finance with 6+ years of SAP consulting experience in Finance & Controlling besides a good understanding of business processes obtained during previous stints with established corporate /industry/ audit firms /consulting firms.
- Must have understanding of FICO processes covered or related to AR, AP, GL, AA, IO, CCA, Integration, tax processes etc.
- Hands on experience in any ONE of the following areas of Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM – Credit Management, Collections/Disputes), Treasury, Cash Management (Cash Flows, Inhouse Cash) , FICA and Advanced Product costing, Advanced Profitability, Financial Consolidation/Reporting, Central Finance and IFRS 15/16 know how would be an added advantage
- Good understanding of the functional integration aspects with other SAP modules
- Must have experience in S/4HANA green field implementations or conversions
- Should have 2 or more, end to end Process Implementation cycles experience.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in/with teams and build long term customer relationships.
- Certification in the Core area
- Should be Travel ready and able to work with customers/teams across cultures
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 370283 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: .