Work from Office
CA -Manager: Finance & Accounts
Mallcom (www.mallcom.in) is a 40-year-old manufacturer and distributor of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for industrial safety. Headquartered in Kolkata, Mallcom is a NSE, BSE listed firm with 3,000+workforces. One of the pioneers of safety industry in India, the company provides a complete solution from head to toe including helmets, ear muffs, eyewear, face masks, garments, gloves, shoes, and harness. With presence over 6 continents in 50 countries, the company is poised to become world’s largest PPE producer.
For more info: https://youtu.be/1Ipi-YcRhTs
We are looking for a qualified CA who will be responsible for taking care of the Finance and Accounts of Multi Product & Multi Locational manufacturing organization all linked through Oracle based ERP system.
Experience in export oriented manufacturing company is preferred
Number of Vacancies: 1
· Responsible for entire group accounting activity
· Closing statutory audit of all units and group companies
· Manage Finalization of Accounts, MIS, Listing disclosure requirement.
· Handle Statutory Compliance
· Oversee Direct & Indirect taxation. Updated with latest GST guidelines
· Experience in export rules and formalities
· ERP implementation
· CA with 3-8 years experience
· Good Managerial capability - experience in managerial role for at least 2 years
· Good Communication and interpersonal skill essential