Work from Office
- Collaborate with product management teams to prioritize product roadmap initiatives based on data-driven insights and market demand.
- Develop metrics and dashboards to monitor product performance, customer engagement, and conversion rates, and provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including Operations, Finance, Product, and the Channel team to develop paid marketing strategies and budget decisions based on data insights
- Synthesizer business insights and collaborate with measurement applied scientists to find opportunities to improve the current paid marketing measurement framework
- M. S., or Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Machine Learning, Operations Research, or other quantitative fields.
- Knowledge of underlying mathematical foundations of statistics, optimization, economics, and analytics. Knowledge of experimental design and analysis.
- 1+ years of Strong experience in data analysis, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques, with a proven track record of solving complex business problems
- Meticulous attention to detail and thorough data quality assessment to drive accurate and reliable insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Advanced SQL expertise with a strong focus on time and space optimization
- Proficiency in Python, and experience working with data manipulation and analysis libraries (e. g., Pandas, NumPy, sci-kit-learn).
- Strong knowledge of big data frameworks (e. g. Hadoop, Spark) and prior experience in building long-running/stable data pipelines
- Solid understanding of data virtualization principles and experience with visualization tools (e. g., Tableau, Looker) to optimally communicate insights.
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
This job was posted by Nikita Sharma from Uber.