Work from Office
- We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Data Analyst to join our team
- The successful candidate will work closely with senior data scientists to develop and implement data-driven solutions that support our business objectives
- You will be responsible for cleaning, analysing, and visualizing large datasets using statistical and machine learning technique
- Work closely with senior data scientists to develop and implement data-driven solutions.
- Clean, pre-process, and analyse large datasets using statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Develop and implement predictive models using tools like Python or R, and SQL.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve business problems using data-driven insights.
- Visualize data and communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Continuously learn and stay up to date with the latest advancements in data science and machine learning.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Up to 1 year of experience in data science or a related field
- Proficiency in Python or R, and SQL
- Experience working with statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Should be comfortable working with a team in a coherent manner.
- Experience or knowledge with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or D3.js
- Familiarity with cloud-based data processing and storage platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or Kafka is a plus.
- Experience with natural language processing, computer vision or deep learning is a plus.
- Any Fresher Graduate can apply.
Skills: python,mysql,numpy,0-1 year