Work from Office
- Collect, organize, and analyze data related to product assortment, sales, and customer behavior.
- Use Python / SAS / SQL /Excel & other relevant technologies to deliver analytics, dashboards and automated recurring insights/reports at desired frequency.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards that communicate insights and findings to key stakeholders.
- Manage intake and transformation of large amounts of raw information in support of advanced analytics.
- Answer Business problems using a mix of Descriptive / Exploratory Analysis and Storytelling using Visualization.
- Present findings to stakeholders in an easily consumable manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in science / engineering / computer applications
- 1-3 years of experience in reporting and analysis / automation preferably in retail product or inventory management
Skills / Experience
- Strong skills in Excel and basic to advanced level proficiency of SQL.
- Hands-on experience with reporting tools (such as Snowflake, MicroStrategy, Tableau, or PowerBI)
- Experience in Excel, Excel-VBA and PowerPoint. Ability to automate insights / reports using Macros (SAS and Excel VBA) & other relevant technologies.
- Experience in working with large raw data sets and developing procedures to streamline data collection and management.
- Attention to detail with a focus on data hygiene.
- Collaborate with team members to integrate data sources, ensuring data integrity and consistency across the organization.
The Merchandise Analytics team in Bangalore, India will work with the Merchandise Planning and Assortment team located in Columbus, OH. The team is responsible for applying Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics and reporting on the product assortment including inventory positioning by location, pricing, and promotions for the Victoria’s Secret Lingerie, Pink and Victoria’s Secret Beauty brands. The Analyst will be responsible for data coordination and transformation in support of large analytics projects. He / She will collaborate with the data / reporting teams as well as functional partners to coordinate the collection and management of required data.