Work from Office
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 57,450+ employees and customers in more than 50 countries across six continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Translate business requirements into technical stories with a focus on data analysis, including table mapping, business rules, and downstream impact assessment.
- Possess a basic understanding of stored procedures and functions, and their role in data processing.
- Demonstrate proficiency in data elements, data mapping, validation rules, and data cleansing techniques.
- Conduct impact analysis to assess the effects of changes on various data elements.
- Have a clear understanding of data governance principles and practices.
- Possess a working knowledge of ETL processes, including source and target systems, and relevant business transformations.
- Maintain a holistic view of data manipulation language (DML) aspects to ensure consistency across source and target systems.
- Document user stories in collaboration with Data Stewards, Information Architects, and other external teams, and effectively communicate these requirements to developers.
- Demonstrate expertise in agile methodologies and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Participate in scoping exercises for proposed improvements, working with Content Managers, Product Managers, and Project Managers to convert business requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with tasks, resource allocation, and changes.
- Work independently to perform data transformation, testing, problem-solving, and end-to-end user support.
- Possess advanced SQL skills to write custom queries for data analysis and reporting.
- Familiarity with a wide range of concepts, practices, and procedures in the field.
- Utilize limited experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals effectively.
- Prepare data models, dataflow diagrams, and ETL specifications, actively participating in architecture review meetings.
- Create or extend business requirements into rules and mapping artifacts.
- Minimum of 10 to 17 years of overall experience in data analysis or related roles.
- Serve as a Business Analyst within an Agile Scrum team, responsible for delivering high-quality technical requirements that guide the development team in managing data with accurate business rules.
- Engage in in-depth technical discussions related to product requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with Data Stewards and Information Architects to ensure data governance practices are adhered to.
- Foster a team-oriented culture and create a supportive working environment.
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool