Work from Office
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, IT infrastructure, and Migrations (Application and Database)
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure through automation
- Defining and setting development, testing, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for their adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence Management and root cause analysis
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Tech-talks sessions with team members for knowledge sharing
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress
- Mandatory Skills: Linux (CentOS 7 or higher, Ubuntu and major distros), GIT, Kubernetes, Docker, Python or Go Scripting, Automation skills, Jenkins, Terraform, Salt, Ansible, Capacity planning and management, AWS services like Networking, Compute, IAM, Storage, etc. Monitoring in Prometheus or any monitoring provider, Dashboarding like Grafana, Quicksight, Google data studio, etc.
- Logging in ELK, Migration experience like Java and Python3 applications, Database migrations (SQL and NO-SQL based). Handling Incidents/Outages, On-Call rotation, and preparing RCA and documentation.
- Vulnerability assessment and Risk management etc. JIRA, Confluence, Cost control, etc
- Prefer to Have: Shell Scripting, Hadoop ecosystem expertise like HDP, Ambari, HDP administration, Spark, Hive, Impala, HUE, and Cluster administration. Hadoop migration from HDP 2.6 to CDP, Databricks.