Work from Office
NEW OPPORTUNITY|| PERMANENT ROLE DATA ENGINEER
Position Title: Data Engineer
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Position Type: Full Time
Immediate to 30 days Joiner
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You should Implement and maintain our data pipelines ingesting data from various data sources and products (e.g., streaming IoT data)
- You should take responsibility for the extension and maintenance of our data analytics platform, of which the data pipelines are a central part.
- You should know the core of this job are data engineering and software engineering, however the job is located within a global data science environment.
- You should work closely with global, cross-functional teams like Architects, Data Scientists, DevOps and Product Managers to understand and implement the solution and data requirements.
- You should know to track the implementation, drive the integration across various departments, and monitor the usage of data analytics products.
- You must make sure the numerous APIs are well maintained, test and validate the environment with end-users.
- You should support the team head or other colleagues in upcoming daily tasks where necessary.
- You should have the working knowledge of any Content Management System based on single sourcing concept is preferable.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You should have 5-7 years of experience and willingness to explore big data pipeline and compute tooling such as Luigi, Airflow, Beam, Spark, Databricks.
- When it comes to methodologies, knowledge of agile software development processes would be highly valued.
- A University degree in Computer Science or a comparable education, we are flexible as long as a high quality of code is ensured.
- The scenario in our team needs an early starter, bringing along a few years of professional experience in software engineering with Python.
- As you will be working with these from day one, familiarity with AWS services beyond EC2 (e.g., Fargate, Batch, RDS, SageMaker) is something we expect from applicants.
- You have the right attitude, allowing you to navigate within a complex global organization and getting things done. We need a person with an absolute willingness to support the team, a proactive and stress-resistant personality.
- There are a lot of learning opportunities for our new team member. An openness to learn about data analytics (including Al) offerings is part of your motive
- Business fluency in English