Work from Office
Role : Big Data Engineer
Agivant Technologies is IT consulting organization focused on providing AI Led Digital Transformation Consulting services to enterprise customers. Agivant has adopted AI First strategy to drive value in form of Agility, Quality, Efficiency, Competitive advantage, Customer experience as core principles. Our focus is to drive data driven decision culture by analyzing vast amount of amount at scale.
At Agivant, Mentorship and enablement is the core culture of the organization, we believe in "The only way to do great work is to love what you do."
- Designing and implementing data processing systems using GCP services such as Cloud Storage, BigQuery, and Dataflow.
- Developing data pipelines to ingest, transform, and load data from various sources into GCP.
- Optimizing data processing performance and efficiency using GCP tools and technologies.
- Ensuring data security and compliance with regulations such as GDPR and HIPAA.
- Collaborating with data scientists and analysts to enable data-driven decision making.
- Troubleshooting issues with data pipelines and resolving them in a timely manner.
- Automating processes and building tools to improve efficiency and reduce manual effort.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies in data engineering and GCP.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- Experience with technologies such as Data Lake, SQL, PostgreSQL, Spark, and Azure Data Explorer
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Scala, Java or Python, and experience with distributed computing and database systems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication and collaboration skills, are also important for success in this role.
- Industry experience : 4 Years to 7 years
- Engineers needs to be self-motivated and objective driven. He / She should be ready to learn new domain and technology based on organization strategy.
Location : Pune
Notes from Hiring Manager
Company profile Process : Initial Shortlist from Ravi/Sanjay within 24 hours
Evaluation will involve technical discussions and final discussion (overall TAT of 3-4 days).
Notice period - Please target Less than 1 month only.
Location - Baner, Pune (Work from office)
- Please target candidates from Tier 1/2 IT Companies only.
- Strictly avoid offer shoppers and job hoppers.
- Avoid notice period more than 30 days.
- Must have stability in current and/or most recent stint
- Please ensure that all hygiene details are captured in the CV (Education and employment details, project details with timeline ) and platform - Location, CCTC ( with breakup, ECTC, current company, current designation, highest education, contact number, email ID etc)
- Communication skills should be top notch because candidates might have to interact with Client teams.
- Avoid Candidates with unexplained gaps in their career.
- Reason for change ?
- Is the candidate open to WFO - Pune?
- What is the current CTC, ECTC? Please specify exact breakup (Fixed+Variable) of current and expected CTC -
- Does the candidate have any working knowledge of cloud technologies?
- What is the Notice period?
- Shorter NP (Reason - resigned , project completion or miscellaneous)
- Any offer in hand?
- If Yes, Please specify breakup of CTC offered and DOJ
- Do you have written confirmation from candidate about their CTC, Location, Notice period?
- Describe in one short paragraph (50 words) why do you want to join Agivant?