Work from Office
- Under minimal supervision, designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs complex software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Responsible for complex concept design through the full development life cycle.
- Prepares and conducts systems programming test requiring interfacing and software tests.
- Coaches others in less senior positions.
- Proficiency with data integration tools such as Ab Initio.
- In-depth knowledge of database structures/ data warehousing principles, and experience in SQL across different platforms including structured and unstructured data from various enterprise sources.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data with a scientific approach in order to determine the best and most optimal solution.
- knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores and experience with building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
Good to have:
- Experience with implementing large-scale data engineering efforts
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Concepts and work experience with SAFe/Agile methodology.
- Experience in Informatica, Azure data Factory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Three (3) years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment.
- A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.