Work from Office
IntegriChain is the data and application backbone for market access departments of Life Sciences manufacturers. We deliver the data, the applications, and the business process infrastructure for patient access and therapy commercialization. More than 250 manufacturers rely on our ICyte Platform to orchestrate their commercial and government payer contracting, patient services, and distribution channels. ICyte is the first and only platform that unites the financial, operational, and commercial data sets required to support therapy access in the era of specialty and precision medicine. With ICyte, Life Sciences innovators can digitalize their market access operations, freeing up resources to focus on more data-driven decision support. With ICyte, Life Sciences innovators are digitalizing labor-intensive processes – freeing up their best talent to identify and resolve coverage and availability hurdles and to manage pricing and forecasting complexity.
We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA (USA), with offices in: Ambler, PA (USA); Pune, India; and Medellín, Colombia. For more information, visit www.integrichain.com, or follow us on Twitter @IntegriChain and LinkedIn.
- 4-6 years of experience building data pipelines and using ETL tools(Must-have).
- 2+ years of experience in ETL tools like Talend /Jaspersoft ETL tools(Must-have) .
- 2+ years of experience in SQL programming language (Must-have) .
- Strong in writing stored procedures and sql queries(Must-have).
- 2+ years of experience in python programming (Must-have) .
- Exposure in development (Tsql/PL-sql) including concepts like Index, Views, Trigger, recursive CTE,pivot/unpivot and writing complex Queries.
- Knowledge of any tool for scheduling and orchestration of data pipelines or workflows (preferred- Airflow)(nice to have)
- 1+ years experience developing modern, industry standard big data frameworks with AWS or other cloud services(Must-have).
- Experience with common GitHub developer practices and paradigms.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge in building AWS data pipelines using python, S3 data lake(nice to have).
- Knowledge of redshift or any other columnar database is preferred.
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR (nice to have) Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing Knowledge of specialty pharmaceutical and retail pharmacy is a plus.
- Good to have knowledge of the Data integration process.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
What does IntegriChain have to offer?
- Mission driven: Work with the purpose of helping to improve patients lives!
- Excellent and affordable medical benefits + non-medical perks including Flexible Paid Time Off
- Robust Learning & Development opportunities including over 700+ development courses free to all employees
IntegriChain is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. IntegriChain is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.