Work from Office
Company: A Large Global Organization
Key Skills: Data Engineer, AWS Cloud, Data Analysis, SQL, MySQL, Descriptive Statistics, Power BI, Pharmaceutical, Profiling, AWS Redshift, Health care, Life Science Domain, Agile Methodology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure data alignment with contracted layout and specifications.
- Remediate any issues related to data layout and specifications.
- Verify the correct and complete application of business rules by vendors for datasets.
- Define and enforce protocols for the ingestion of new data into data lakes and warehouses.
- Assist in defining and deploying data quality checks within the data quality framework.
- Document and communicate data transformations, data quality cleanup, business rules, and initial curation requirements.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to identify and transform data for ingestion and exploration.
- Work with the data governance team to document business rules and data quality specifications.
- Create descriptive analysis of datasets using SQL and BI tools.
- Create user and technical documentation as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working with Life Sciences data.
- Proficiency in AWS services such as S3 and RedShift.
- Strong SQL skills and experience in descriptive analytics.
- Familiarity with data transfer technologies.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Technical background from Pharma industry(Mandatory)
- Experience in interacting with/managing data vendors.(Preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology. (Preferred)
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI. (Preferred)
Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.