Work from Office
This position calls for someone who possesses a good Execute on the Data Engineer strategy to improve our dynamic highly distributed system Understand and implement software development/engineering lifecycle concepts to drive features from conception to delivery.
Location – Pune India ( Hybrid )
Experience - 6+ Years
Notice Period - Immediate Joiner
Relevant experience and Exposures
• 4+ years of relevant work experience showing growth as a Data Engineer.
• Hands On programming experience
• Implementation Experience on Kafka, Spark, AWS Glue, Hive etc
• Experience of performance optimization in Batch and Real time processing applications
• Expertise in Data Governance and Data Security Implementation
• Worked on Scheduling tools like Airflow.
• Good hands-on design and programming skills building reusable tools and products.
• Experience developing in AWS or similar cloud platforms. Preferred: AWS Lambda, ECS, S3, EMR, DynamoDB, Aurora, Redshift, or similar.
• Good knowledge of Java. Good to have Scala. Have built at-list 2-3 Java Application
• Familiarity with systems with very high volume of transactions, micro service design, or data processing pipelines (Spark).
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with server-less technologies such as Lambda a plus.
• Experience in handling high traffic web services and solving scaling issues.
• Expertise in practices like Agile, Peer reviews, Continuous Integration,
• Capable of planning and executing on both short-term and long-term goals individually and with the team.
Nice to have.
• Design and Architecture experience (High Level and Low-Level Design)
• Implemented Similar Data Platform product in previous companies.
• Certification on Data Engineering, Security etc
• Implemented Micro-service API to process thousands of events per second.
• Understands Monitoring, Auditing and Alerting Integration
• Experience of Leading team of engineers and have mentored them
Please share your profile at email@example.com