Work from Office
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
- 8+ years experience as a Product Analyst, Sr. Data Analyst, or other types of data analysis-focused functions
- Experience in managing a team of analytics and data science professionals with demonstrated ability to guide and mentor them
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Excellent understanding of statistical principles backed by an academic foundation
- Experience with Excel and some dashboarding/data visualization (i. e. Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or similar)
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities.
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop junior and senior team members
- Superb organization skills
- Experience with either Python or R for data analysis
- Proven track record to wrangle large datasets, extracting insights from data, and summarizing learnings/takeaways.
- Proven aptitude toward Data Storytelling and Root Cause Analysis using data
- Ability to learn and adapt to new methodologies for data collection and analysis
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining quality and detail
- Ability to work in a self-guided manner
This job was posted by Prashant Sagar from Uber.