Work from Office
The Impact: As a part of the proxy and corporate governance team, you will deliver and maintain accurate, complete, and timely data sets while taking into account the business units’ global interests and needs internally & externally. As a Data Transformation Analyst II, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, analyst reports and various secondary sources as well as information databases and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize the relevant information.
What’s in it for you: This position is an excellent steppingstone to understand corporate actions, proxy voting, corporate governance and the industry dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry and enable you to learn facets of the industry, and as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
- Process data and apply it in an accurate manner to the database
- Collection, standardization, and validation of various data sources
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets.
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
Graduation (Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance and commerce B.Com, BBA) / Post-Graduation: PGDM/ MBA (Any Stream with Finance as Major subject):
- 3+ years of international calling experience.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Moderate/Intermediate Excel skills is a plus
- Basic Finance Knowledge.
- The candidate should be willing to work in semi- night shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skill (written & Verbal) and sound computer skills are the pre requisites for the positions.
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Experience in secondary research to aggregate data & obtain key insights.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 285817
Posted On: 2023-06-23
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India